RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 30 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (AstorMueller AG, Chamerstrasse 50, Postfach 346, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland, telephone number: +49 6331 5145-7776, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods to:
c/o AstorMueller AG
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
EXCLUSION OR REASONS FOR EXPIRATION
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
To AstorMueller AG, Chamerstrasse 50, PO Box 346, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland, email address: email@example.com:
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if notified on paper) - date
- (*) Delete where not applicable.