This is what you need:
- 1 sheet of paper (size DIN A4)
- 1 pencil or pen
- 1 Lineal
This is what you have to do:
- Place the sheet of paper on the floor and place your foot in the very center.
- Now draw the outline of your foot with a pencil or ballpoint pen. Start at the very front, on the big toe.
- After you have drawn the outline, measure its length with the ruler. To ensure that the shoe fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm to the measured length.
- With the help of the size table for women's shoes or the size table for men's shoes, you can find out which shoe size suits you.
It's best to go through these steps in the evening, as feet are usually tired and swollen after a long day on the go. This way you can be sure that your favorite BAGATT shoes will be comfortable even late in the evening.
Have you now been able to measure the shoe size to choose the right pair? Then discover the trendy shoe world of BAGATT and choose your favorites! We wish a lot of fun!